Charity Rallies Messages

Register to our Forums

Questions about our rallies? Join our forums now - Join in seconds with Facebook or google login.

2018 Registration is now open. Sign up can be found here 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kroez

Loooking to join a team!

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

my name is Laura, 29 y/o, photographer and videomaker. I am interested in participating to the Mongol Rally. I can drive, I am an experienced traveller, stress-free and I am willing to do this amazing experience. Looking forward to hear from you!

Laura

Dear Laura, not sure i will be ready for 2012 rally but then sure i will do it in 2013

after finding a 4x4 car for donation. If not doing the rally, surely i will do it by myself either 2012 or 2013

I will travel with a small van because i am little (!) overweight and i cannot sleep on the roof of the car.

Are you ready to sleep on the tent on the car ?? Claudio

Hey Laura,

Please drop info@gohelp.org.uk a short message with your details and it will be posted out to the 2012 teams. Just a note: this is the Mongolia Charity Rally, the 100% charity rally run by Go Help, the UK charity. The MR is a competing event run by a profit making private limited company.

Thanks for supporting Charity Rallies!

Best regards,

Dave.

Hello, I'm Italian, I speak Italian, German and a little English, and understand something also Spanish.

For for next year looking for someone to make a team.

I have traveled a lot alone throug est Europe and I love to drive.