Charity Rallies Messages

Register to our Forums

Questions about our rallies? Join our forums now - Join in seconds with Facebook or google login.

2018 Registration is now open. Sign up can be found here 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Markowl

Early call for team mates for the rally in 2016

12 posts in this topic

Hi all,

It's getting a little late to organise this years rally and im not sure i could get the time off so looking to hook up with other for 2016.

Hit by a mid life crisis and want to get back to what i was doing 25 years ago in my 20's. Now a senior executive who is bore and wants to get back out on the road. Easy going guy, love travelling and sport and of course driving. Would be a good organiser and planner. Can't get either my wife or mates interested in this trip. Have been wanting to do it for a few years so now decided to look for some like minded team mates.

Come on get in touch, there must be others like me out there.

Cheers

Mark

Mark,

Thanks for posting! Just shared this post on Twitter and on our Facebook Fan Page. Good luck finding a team!

Thanks for supporting Charity Rallies!

Best regards,

Dave.

Hi Im from Kings Lynn in the UK, England about 150km north of London.

Im a fit 52 year old and looking for adventure again.

What about you?

Mark

Hi Mark,

I'm 45 and I live near Ghent, Belgium. Stopped working little over a year ago and working hard on my bucket list. Mongolia is pretty high on that list and the trip even more.

Kris.

How far have you got re planning? Deceided of a route, vehicle etc. Feely free to e mail me on markkingslynn@hotmail.com

Kris,

You should email our Mongolia Charity Rally Commander Jo (joanna@gohelp.org.uk) - she is based in Brussels and we have a lot of teams from Belgium who've done the rally (one that has done it three times in fact!)

Best regards,

Dave.

Hello all,

I'm 48 and ready to do this rally, either this year or next. Finding a team seems to be the toughest part and I'm not sure how long the visa process actually takes, but I think this would be the adventure of a lifetime. I'm also planning on a Pan-American trip from Alaska to Argentina in the future and this would be great training and experience.

I live in the US and other than Mexico and Canada, I've only travelled to Munich for Oktoberfest and hiking around the Bavarian Alps. I've hiked 800+ miles in 2013 on the Appalachian Trail and have extensive outdoor experience from years of backpacking and hiking. I'm semi-retired, former restaurant owner and fairly good cook. I'm a great driver, excellent at navigation and a quick learner for anything else.

Would love to talk more about starting a team or joining one already formed. Looks to be 3 of us with similiar ages, could be syncronicity working it's magic? Anyway, thanks and good luck to everyone on making this rally a reality.

Email is wkreese@hotmail.com

Hi

Did you guys land up putting a team together and if so are you looking for any more team mates.

I did a rally a few years ago through Southern Africa and I am keen to do something through Europe now

Hello,

My name is Steven. Im a well travelled, suit wearing, hitchhiking 28 year old Irish lad. Im a full time artist and photography teacher. My friend did this rally twice and now im totally convinced. Ive saved up and ready to go for 2016...I just need to find team mates. I dont have an international driving license. Im looking to keep people company, have great conversations, have a laugh, split costs and document an adventure!

i am Ankit 32 male from India so far i am a solo traveler haven't registered yet but i am firm on doing this rally so i am inviting people to form a team with me or add me in you existing team
i have no previous rally experience not good with mechanics but i am committed to do the mongol rally 2016 i can be add on to the group as i am active and looking out to do this rally from past one and half years i would like to take the southern route as i fancy visiting Croatia , Montenegro , Macedonia , turkey , Georgia , azerbaijan , iran or turkmenistan ( i donot mind skipping Iran) Tajikistan and pamir , kyrgyztan , kazakhastan , uzbekistan , specially samarkand and bukhara , russia mongoia.
my time line is 5 to 6 weeks i would like to explore different destinations while travelling.
ideal time for me to start the visa process would be first week of january for me.
if you are interested in joining me as a fellow team mate pm me or comment on this or mail me at ankit108@rediffmail.com

Hello Fellow Ralliers i am Ankit 32 male from India so far i am a solo traveler haven't registered yet but i am firm on doing this rally so i am inviting people to form a team with me or add me in you existing team
i have no previous rally experience not good with mechanics but i am committed to do the mongol rally 2016 i can be add on to the group as i am active and looking out to do this rally from past one and half years i would like to take the southern route as i fancy visiting Croatia , Montenegro , Macedonia , turkey , Georgia , azerbaijan , iran or turkmenistan ( i donot mind skipping Iran) Tajikistan and pamir , kyrgyztan , kazakhastan , uzbekistan , specially samarkand and bukhara , russia mongoia.
my time line is 5 to 6 weeks i would like to explore different destinations while travelling.
ideal time for me to start the visa process would be first week of january for me.
if you are interested in joining me as a fellow team mate pm me or comment on this or mail me at ankit108@rediffmail.com