Charity Rallies Messages

Register to our Forums

Questions about our rallies? Join our forums now - Join in seconds with Facebook or google login.

2018 Registration is now open. Sign up can be found here 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Heather16

Lovely Lady Looking for Team Mates for 2016 Rally

3 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I am going to embark on this crazy adventure in 2016. I can drive, I'm ok with a map, I love adventure and I want to see as many places as possible.

Im 31, I love Radio 1 and I read alot.I know what an exhaust pipe is and a fan belt but thats about it.

I don't currently have a vehicle but hoping to get one, unless my team mates already have of course. I currently have invested in a solar shower, 10ltr folding water carrier, cutlery set and a pink water bottle, yes I love pink but I am not anything like whats her face, Reece Witherspoon in Legally Blonde.

If youre looking for team mates or know where I can meet some please message me. Oh and I have a Facebook page called Heather's Mongol Rally Adventure, where I am going to raise money for Mind.org.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks for reading x

Heather!

Thanks for posting. Please email joanna@gohelp.org.uk so she can try to match you to a team! Please also feel free to post on our Facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/charityrallies.org

Best regards,

Dave.

Dear Heather,

I responded to your FB page this morning, and having just got in from work am replying here. As you know what a fan belt is you have one up on me, I am also not familiar with a solar shower, but do know what a regular shower is so am not your A-typical Smelly Boy. I hope you are well, I too love reading, how many books do you propose to take? I propose a route through Europe and maybe Iran entering Asian through Turkey, returning through Russia and Scandinavia via the Arctic Circle, and maybe Norway for some Blue Parrot spotting. I am limited to cars with an automatic transmission, but don't think it will prove too much of a problem. I have a Hyundai but maybe get something different for the trip. It is early days, and of course it is important we get on.

Yours

Adam.L.J.Phillips