Charity Rallies Messages

Register to our Forums

Questions about our rallies? Join our forums now - Join in seconds with Facebook or google login.

2018 Registration is now open. Sign up can be found here 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ubiquitinazione

20 years lady looking for a team

4 posts in this topic

Hi there!
I'm a 20 years lady, student of Medicine, looking for a team to join up!
I've travelled around Europe many times (I've visited Uzbekistan once, too), I can drive for hours and I love travelling and adventures!
I'm used to stressful situations. I went by bycicle from Berlin to Vilnius and from Wien to Budapest, I've found myself in troubles lots of times but I've always managed to get out of them.

I live in Italy but I'd prefer to join a foreign team because I'd like to travel with someone with a different culture, I think it would be fun! Unfortunately, I only speak Italian and English (and my accent might make you laugh all the time... well, you know, I'm Italian after all). Being an Italian, I clearly have some skills in Italian cuisine Wink and being a student of Medicine, I have some knowledge of first aid et cetera.

If you are interested, here is my email: ubiquitinazione.assoluta@gmail.com

Thanks and have a nice day (and tons of adventures!).
[Sorry if I made any mistakes, my English is still far from perfect]

Hi!

I'm Nico, I'm 21 and, yes i'm Italian... aaaaanyway i'm interested in adventure and get in touch with different coulture, i'm planning to do the rally next year, but i've not crazy mate ...

I speak Enaglish and i'm going to start a Russian course next week.

If some one is interesting or want some other info my email is nicocata94@gmail.com, or just write down here

Hi!

I'm Nico, I'm 21 and, yes i'm Italian... aaaaanyway i'm interested in adventure and get in touch with different coulture, i'm planning to do the rally next year, but i've not crazy mate ...

I speak Enaglish and i'm going to start a Russian course next week.

If some one is interesting or want some other info my email is nicocata94@gmail.com, or just write down here

Thanks for getting in touch! Hopefully you can find someone to team up with here or we will help you do so. We'll be opening up signup shortly.