Charity Rallies Messages

Register to our Forums

Questions about our rallies? Join our forums now - Join in seconds with Facebook or google login.

2018 Registration is now open. Sign up can be found here 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kiwi-jim

2016 rally

4 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I have just recently found the site and love the idea and theme for the site, I am interested in going in the rally possibly in 2016, does anyone know a likely start date for that yet??

also is the rally suitable for some old dudes of 60 years old, we got plenty of get up and go and something like this would be great before everything decides it's already got up and gone.

cheers jim

Jim - start date will be first week-end in July 2016. Look forward to having you on board!

i am Ankit 32 male from India so far i am a solo traveler haven't registered yet but i am firm on doing this rally so i am inviting people to form a team with me or add me in you existing team
i have no previous rally experience not good with mechanics but i am committed to do the mongol rally 2016 i can be add on to the group as i am active and looking out to do this rally from past one and half years i would like to take the southern route as i fancy visiting Croatia , Montenegro , Macedonia , turkey , Georgia , azerbaijan , iran or turkmenistan ( i donot mind skipping Iran) Tajikistan and pamir , kyrgyztan , kazakhastan , uzbekistan , specially samarkand and bukhara , russia mongoia.
my time line is 5 to 6 weeks i would like to explore different destinations while travelling.
ideal time for me to start the visa process would be first week of january for me.
if you are interested in joining me as a fellow team mate pm me or comment on this or mail me at ankit108@rediffmail.com
1 person likes this

Hi everyone, I too have just found this site and now trying to the Maths! ;-) Still deciding whether in a vehicle or my prefernce on a motorbike, is there anyone out there also interested in doing it on a motorbike.

My partner & i may go two up, and there could be some hangers on too. Emails being sent as I type.

Look foward to your replies.

One question is there any limit to age, type or cc of bike?

1 person likes this