Charity Rallies Messages

Register to our Forums

Questions about our rallies? Join our forums now - Join in seconds with Facebook or google login.

2018 Registration is now open. Sign up can be found here 

Gareth_ZA

S.African Adventurer Keen For A Team

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys, 

This is SUUUPER early for the 2017 Mongol Rally, however I'm keen to find a gees team for next years great trek. 

I'm a South African working in the UK (as of last week) who has spent my entire life bundu bashing through numerous African countries in various vehicles. 
I have a massive knowledge of breaking down - the fixing side is touch and go though. 
I'm an excellent bush chef, but an even better camp drinker. 

I also dabble in making mad travel videos - here is a link to my last Cross Southern Africa trip, where I filmed our trip across numerous African countries over 3 months. We broke down a lot. Yes it was a Land Rover. 

https://vimeo.com/user48025215

Any who - anyone keen on chatting about potentially thinking about wanted to decide whether or not they want to do the Mongol Rally in 2017 with me, reply to this bad boy and we can get the ball rolling. 

Gareth. 

Edited by Gareth_ZA

Hi mate

I am sure someone will come by, i did the same thing on here and got a partner for the 2009 rally.

Might be good to add an email address if you can. if not then keep a close eye on the forums.

Your videos look ace and you would have a great time in Mongolia filming, it's an awesome place.

Hey Gareth! I too am looking for a team for the 2017 race. I'm 26 from New York. Last year I spent 8months backpacking everywhere in SE Asia. This year only time will tell! Hit me up if you're still looking for a teammate.

Welcome Mtk_finest

There are a few people looking for team mates. May be a good idea to leave an email address if possible?

Hey Gareth!  I'm looking for a team too.  Saw this rally a few years ago and got the bug to do something crazy after supporting my buddy in the Baja 1000.  Would you be interested in joining up and forming a team for 2017?  I'm 28, male and live in Seattle.  Shoot me an email anytime cameronwheeler {at} gmail {dot} com

Best!

-Cameron