Charity Rallies Messages

Register to our Forums

Questions about our rallies? Join our forums now - Join in seconds with Facebook or google login.

2018 Registration is now open. Sign up can be found here 

Ken P.

Looking for a team for 2017 Rally

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, looking to join a team for the 2017 Mongol Rally.   Not much in the way of experience in fixing cars, but I've driven on 6 continents and am a seasoned traveler having been to over 70 countries in my 58 yrs of life including Mongolia.  I've been wanting to do this for some time but I lack one key ingredient Adventurous Friends!   I've exhausted my list of non-adventurous friends, so now I'm seeing if a stranger out there is willing to take me onto their team.  Hey, I'll even eat bugs if I have to.  Here's a link to my google plus page:  goo.gl/roHWHP  if you want to check me out further.  If you want to talk reply here and/or post a comment on my google+ page.

10320591_10152163392389353_3404307445498626301_n.jpg

Hi Ken

Thanks for your post.

Stick with it, i found a team mate here back in 2008. If people can reach you then you may get someone contact you.

I had the same issue is that nobody would commit. I believe in just doing it. If it's something you would love to do then all you have to do is say "Yes, I am gonna do that"

I have done the rally twice, most recent was this year and loved it. So if you have any questions then please feel free to ask.

cheers

Steve

1 person likes this